White Paper Become a metal detection expert
Preventative measures and foreign body management have become increasingly important in the food industry. One reason for this is the changing requirements of food standards. Another reason is increased public sensitivity to contaminated and defective products. In the media age product recalls can mean much more than economic losses, and in the worst case scenario may damage the image of the company as a whole.
- Requirements for prevention and detection, legal background
- Overview of preventative actions
- Introduction of metal detection technology
- Validation and verification of detection systems
- Processes for separation of contaminants and monitoring of metal detection systems