Industrial Scales Midrics®
The bench and floor scale Midrics® is a proven tough complete scale for reliable quality control, for example in the grocery, pharmaceutical, chemical, electronics and metal industries. Boasting a long product lifetime, they are robust and easy to clean. The indicator can be set up according to the use regardless of location of the platform and can even be mounted on a stand.
- Two easy-to-use indicators
- IP65 or IP67/IP68 protection classes
- A variety of finishes
- Load ranges of between 3 kg and 3 t
- Readability from 0.2 g to 200 g
- Platforms in various designs and sizes
- Verification mode
- A range of resolutions from 3,000 d to 15,000 d
- A wide range of interfaces
- An extensive range of accessories, options and add-ons
Industrial scales for simple weighing tasks with integrated application programs. Modular design, 2 indicator models, 13 platform sizes. Weighing range 3 kg to 3000 kg. Readability 0.2 to 200 g.
There are hundreds of possible applications for an industrial scale, and not everyone needs a standard "off-the-rack" solution. Whatever, wherever, and however the Midrics® industrial scale can do it all.
You can order a complete scale, individual configurations, or separate modules. From 0.2 g to 3 t, verified or non-verified, with or without EX protection, Zone 2 and 22.
Particularly suited for uses such as:
- Manual dosing and filling
- Manual dispensing, production of mixtures
- Totalling and picking of orders
- Part counts for materials management
- Classing, classification and sorting by weight
- Simple recording of weights with logs for documentation
- Checking, for example when checking contents of pre-packaged units
- Weighing containers and vessels for storage management