Industrial Scales Combics
The bench and floor scale Combics® combines precision and versatility. All platforms are equipped with proven precision strain-gauge technology, and some models have highresolution electromechanical force compensation. The modular design allows for maximum flexibility to install the indicator and platform separately as well as targeted replacement of individual components
- Three easy-to-use indicators for various requirements
- A variety of finishes, e.g. stainless steel
- Load ranges of between 3 kg and 3 t
- Readability from 0.05 g to 200 g
- Platforms in various designs and sizes
- A range of resolutions from 3,000 d to 340,000 d
- Verification mode and explosion-proof solutions
- An extensive range of accessories, options and add-ons
The Combics Complete Scale was voted as the Reader's Choice Best Industrial Scale for 2017 and 2018.
With the Combics product family, Minebea Intec offers a high-quality scale series for the various applications of the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, metal and electrical industries.
Combics can adjust optimally to different process requirements due to its high flexibility regarding connection and configuration options.
Combics complete scales come combined with platforms and indicators already installed and ready for use. Multiple combination options ensure the highest degree of individuality.
Our Combics Configurator supports the selection and ordering process.
Combics industrial scales have everything you need. They offer a high protection class up to IP 69K, ATEX certifications as well as various accessories in different material versions such as printers, roller conveyors, benches, frames for pit installations or drive-on ramps.
Smart software applications
Easy-to-use application software for a variety of uses, such as counting, checking and prepackaging checking, is pre-installed as a standard feature
Optimal connectivity and integration into existing systems, for example via RS 232, RS 485/422, analogue 4–20 mA, digital inputs/outputs, Profibus DP, Ethernet TCP/IP
Particularly suited for uses such as:
- Statistical recording of weights, connection to SPC@Enterprise
- Automatic and manual dosing and filling
- Manual dispensing, production of mixtures
- Totalling and picking of orders
- Classing, classification and sorting by weight
- Part counts for materials management
- Simple recording of weights with logs for documentation
- Checking, for example when checking contents of pre-packaged units
- Weighing containers and vessels for storage management