PR5500/xx Weight controller Maxxis 4
The freely programmable process controller is designed for applications as diverse as simple weighing, complex manual or automatic batching and single component filling. Maxxis 4 has extensive connectivity options and compatibility with all analogue and digital load cells as well as bench and floor scales.
- Connection of one analogue or one digital scale or Pendeo® digital load cell system
- 4.3" large colour display with multilingual interface and integrated help function for intuitive operation
- Multiple interface possibilities: Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus TCP, Profibus DP, DeviceNet, Profinet, Ethernet/IP and USB
- Equipped with an internal web server, the Maxxis 4 can be configured and controlled via any standard web browser
- Automatic backup function saving data to SD cards for full transparency and traceability
The Maxxis 4 from Minebea Intec combines accuracy, connectivity and functionality to provide a process controller unlike any other. Specifically designed to fulfill many of the tasks manufacturers face today, the Maxxis 4 easily takes control of all modern automation processes. As a multiple use device, the Maxxis 4 is pre-programmed to control a diverse range of complex applications.
Equipped with an internal web server, the Maxxis 4 can be controlled via any standard web browser or a remote display with VNC capabilities. Additionally a wide range of interface options, USB connections and an Ethernet Port ensure the Maxxis 4 is able to connect with any existing infrastructure. The compact design in a panel enclosure allows space-saving installation in cabinets.
To make sure that even novice users can control complicated applications with ease, an integrated help function is installed on the Maxxis 4.
Weight controllers are weight indicators with integrated control functionality for the automation of weighing processes. Minebea Intec offers two weight controllers which are freely programmable (IEC61131 programming language) or can be equipped with the following predefined software applications:
- BASIC - for simple weighing applications
- IBC – for single-component filling applications
- BATCH – for complex manual and/or automatic batching applications