Weight Controller Maxxis 5
The freely programmable process controller, designed for applications as diverse as Phase, Batching, Filling, IBC, Counting and Truck Weighing. Extensive connectivity options and compatibility with all analogue load cells and the digital Pendeo® load cells as well as platform scales and many more weighing solutions.
- Connection of up to four scales
- 5.7" large colour display with multilingual interface and integrated help function for intuitive operation
- Multiple interface possibilities: Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus TCP, Profibus DP, DeviceNet, Profinet, Ethernet/IP and USB
- Equipped with an internal web server, the Maxxis 5 can be configured and controlled via any standard web browser
- Automatic backup function saving data to SD cards for full transparency and traceability
The Maxxis 5 was voted as the Reader's Choice Best Weight Controller for 2018.
The Maxxis 5 from Minebea Intec Intec combines accuracy, connectivity and functionality to provide a process controller unlike any other. Specifically designed to solve many of the problems faced by today's manufacturers, the Maxxis 5 easily takes control of all modern automation processes.
As a multiple use device, the Maxxis 5 is pre-programmed to control a diverse range of complex applications. Minebea Intec’ expert team of software engineers, in conjunction with industry specialists, has created software solutions that allow the unit to seamlessly integrate into any process. However, users who require it can utilise the easy to use IEC61131 programming language to implement their own unique functionalities.
The Maxxis 5 can be supplied with any of 6 standard applications pre-installed. These applications have been tested and perfected to ensure that you can integrate the unit directly upon delivery. However, for unique applications the Maxxis 5 can easily be re-programmed by your own technicians. Should you need any support with this task ,Minebea Intec’ software specialists will be happy to help you.
Weight controllers are weight indicators with integrated control functionality for the automation of weighing processes. Minebea Intec offers two weight controllers which are freely programmable (IEC61131 programming language) or can be equipped with the following predefined software applications:
- BASIC - for simple weighing applications
- IBC – for single-component filling applications
- BATCH – for complex manual and/or automatic batching applications
- ProRecipe XT® – for manual recipe and dispensing applications (Maxxis 5 only)
- COUNT – for parts counting and manual checkweighing applications (Maxxis 5 only)
- Truck – for truck scale applications (Maxxis 5 only)
The Maxxis 5 with its truck weighing application is capable of controlling the entire weighing process, including predefined processes for:
- First and second weighing
- Controlling traffic lights and barriers
- Controlling dosing processes for truck loading
Material- and order-specific receipts, recipe reports, usage logs and production statistics can be printed out or exported to a PC.
The process controller Maxxis 5 is also suitable for use with tandem scales. In this case, 2 weighing platforms are connected and the combined weight value is calculated.