The checkweigher WK+ boasts fully-automatic, interruption-free weighing and sorting in a stop-and-go process for reliable and fast weight and integrity checking.
- Precise, fast measurement results thanks to static weighing and EMC technology
- Space-saving integration and easy operation
- Resistant to disruptive influences such as
– temperature fluctuations
– electrostatic charge
For reliable quality checking of small packaged items
- The reliable EMC technology and the checkweigher’s static weighing process ensure precision and throughput.
- The checkweigher WK+ requires little space and is also easily retrofitted.
- Straightforward, automatic product teach-in ensures ease of use for the user.
- The checkweigher WK+ is impervious to drafts and temperature fluctuations. It is also available with an ioniser on request to minimise electrostatic charge.
|Weighing system||WS 1 kg|
|Gross weighing range [g]||Up to 1,000|
|Throughput [items/min.]||Depending on product, permitted imprecision, ambient conditions|
|Belt length [mm]||330|
|Belt width [mm]||300|
|Drives||Maintenance-free 24 V EC motor with planetary gear|
Motor control, short-circuit proof with temperature monitoring
|Supply voltage||230 UAC (+10% / -15%); 50 / 60 Hz (L1, N, PE) switchable|
|Power consumption||Approx. 200 VA|
|Feed direction||Goods can be fed to the right or left (please specify desired direction when ordering)|
|Operating height [mm]||410 +/- 20|
|Floor clearance [mm]||100|
|Permissible operating temperature range|
|0 to +40|
|Product temperature [°C]||-30 to +80|
|Conveyor belt temperature range [°C]||-30 to +80/100|
|Protection class||IP54 (without ionisation rods)|
|Dimensions [mm]||Length (in feed direction): 1,285|
Height: 1,050 mm ± 25 mm
|Checkweigher frame material||Stainless steel 1.4301|
|Weight||Approx. 75 kg|
|Airborne noise emission||A-rated sound pressure level emitted < 70 dB(A)|
The measurement uncertainty is in the range of 2 to 4 dB
|Screen||7“, IPS, TFT, colour touchscreen|