There are many good reasons why you should visit SOLIDS Dortmund 2018. See for yourself!
- SUCCESSFULL: the trade show duo SOLIDS & RECYCLING-TECHNIK Dortmund showed an impressive development again in 2017. A growth in visitor numbers (+3%), a growth in exhibitor numbers (+10%), a growth in exhibition space (+15%) and also the international character has grown further. In 2017, 500 exhibitors met 6,731 visitors in Dortmund. We look forward to continue this positive trend with you in 2018.
- COMPREHENSIVE: The show covers the entire process engineering value chain and showcases technologies for the processing, handling, storage and transport of granules, powders and bulk solids. You will see products for mixing, dosing, sieving, filtering, crushing and transporting bulk solids.
- CONVINCING: visitors appreciate SOLIDS Dortmund as the impetus of the industry and expand their expertise at the show. The figures from the previous editions confirm that SOLIDS Dortmund is of great importance for all industries, e.g. plant and mechanical engineering, chemicals and pharmaceutical industry, food and feed industry, stones, soil, mining and recycling.
- EFFICIENT: In order to make your preparations and stay at the forthcoming SOLIDS & RECYCLING-TECHNIK 2018 as easy as possible, we have compiled some important information for you on our website and in our newsletter. The trade show lasts two days, which enables you to gain an excellent overview of the latest developments in a very time efficient way.
- INTERNATIONAL: SOLIDS Dortmund is an important part of the SOLIDS European Series. With 1,100 exhibitors and 15,000 visitors, the SOLIDS European Series is Europe’s largest series of expert trade shows focusing exclusively on powder and bulk solids technologies.
Source and more information: www.easyfairs.com/schuettgut-recycling-technik-2018